Focusing on the Family
Find Parenting Information
ED.gov - Office of Special Education &
Disabilities - Learning, Injuries.
Americans with Disabilities Act - Education, Health Care,
Public Transportation, Housing.
Government Printing Office - Catalog of U.S. Government
Publications - Search "Children Disabilities"
DisabilityInfo.gov - Online Resource for Americans w/
Disabilities - Education, Health, Income Support.
Accountability Office - Key Word Search "disabilities" -
Published Reports, Testimonies.
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services - FAQ about Disabilities Assistance.
Administration on Developmental Disabilities (ADD) -
Administration for Children and Families.
Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Better futures for disadvantaged children and their families in the
Children with Special Needs
- Information for
disability programs & services and helpful tips.
- Dictionary of Special Education Terms.
National Information Center for Children & Youth with
Disabilities - Central source of information.
World Association of Persons with Disabilities
- Knowledge & Refuge for World's Largest Minority.
National Association of Private Special Education
Centers - Private Special Education Leadership.
- Special Education Resources on the
Association of University Centers on Disabilities -
State-by-State Directory, Centers advancing policy.
Autism Society of America
- Chapters - 1.5 million children and adults - are thought
to have autism today.
Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity
Attention Deficit Disorder Association - National nonprofit organization, generates awareness.
Center for Learning Disabilities - Power to hope, to
learn, and to succeed. For Parent/Teens.
Syndrome Society - Education, Research, Advocacy -
Family & Friends Community.
Alliance for the Mentally Ill - Mental health
organization dedicated to improving lives.
Craniofacial Association - National Nonprofit -
Craniofacial Conditions. Medical, Financial.
Blind Children's Special
- Books & Wed Sites for Parents with Blind or Visually
- Blind Children's Center w/Newsletter, Publications and
- Classes, Informal Lessens for Non-deaf/blind people to
Communicate w/the Disabled.
- Concept development for visually handicapped children.
American Foundation for the Blind-Midwest
- All web sites should be accessible to people w/
- Learn to Listen with Your Eyes...Lip Reading Lessons on
- Sponsor a Child From a Foreign Country with Special Needs.
- Make Every Drop Count
Royal Crown Cola - Pure. Delicious. One-of-a-Kind
Pepsi.com - It's the
MySpringWater.com - Healthy Choice